Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Literature Adds to Reality...

... it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become." ~CS Lewis.

I fully and completely agree with this statement; literature is a God-given, beautiful thing... But it's also very easy to make fun of!

ETHAN FROME



DRACULA


THE SCARLET LETTER



OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!



JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH



ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND



PHILOCTETES



JANE EYRE



FAHRENHEIT 451



JOHN KEATS: THE COMPLETE POEMS



ON DREAMS


ARGONAUTICA



OEDIPUS THE KING



ANTIGONE



SHERLOCK HOLMES



CRIME AND PUNISHMENT



HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS



127 HOURS



THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR 



THINGS FALL APART



CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS



WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE



THE GREAT GATSBY



HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE



A SEPARATE PEACE
(I hate this book...)



FRANKENSTEIN



THE BEAUTIFUL AND DAMNED
(I'm reading this right now, haha~)



These were just my favorites... I recommend you go to Better Book Titles to see more, if you enjoy reading. I've been meaning to share these, but never have, and so... This post was born. 


Loves and leeches, 
    Lashy 

2 comments:

Brittany Nicole said...

Oh, geez. The day we found this website was the best day of my life.

Kayli said...

These are AWESOME! :D