
So while Brittany and Katina were flipping out over how retarded I was, I ran upstairs to try them on, then ran downstairs to show them off. Of course, they both hate them. That's okay, I love them. Hopefully someday I'll have an actual Gloomth skirt to wear them with; I would totally wear this stuff everyday, but mom and dad say it's like wearing a costume everyday, and that they're telling me no for my own good. I really don't see what the huge deal is. Like, if I wanted to be a Sweet Lolita or something, I could understand that, but with this style, a most people would just see me as a gothic chick in a skirt, you know? Most of the styles I'm interested in are just the gothic or punk looking ones anyway, and lots of people look that way anyway. I wouldn't be too out of the ordinary with it, and even if I was... Well, it's me. I really could care less what people think about what I wear. For me, the mark of a good outfit is when people stare. I hate blending in, and I smile when I have people gawking, or even when children are pulled out of my way. I don't care, it tells me that I'm different. I know most people think I'm stupid for that quite bluntly, but I've asked people and apparently no one even reads this blog. I guess this is where I can just rant about what I need to, so I'll continue to do so.
I think this style is completely beautiful, and I love how completely gothic it is. And by that, I mean that it's obviously got a modern Goth look to it, but there's also that Gothic look with all the ruffles, corsets, and large bell skirts. Every girl wants to be a princess, and I feel this is the style of a modern day princess, casually walking the streets at night. The kind of princess I would be, anyway. This kind of thing makes me want to go to a symphony and embroider things, but at the same time makes me want to go to a dance club and nightcrawl with other unique people dressed the same way. You know? I feel like it really encompasses everything about my personality. You can be elegent, but completely punkish at the same time with it, generally black, but you throw in random neon colors and extreme makeup. I'm totally not making any sense at all. Le sigh. Oh well, it doesn't really matter, since apparently I'll never be able to wear this stuff. 

Sigh. Can't you see me wearing any of those? These are more of a GPL than GL, but this is generally the stuff I like. But I also LOVE these more EGL styles...

<3 Lashy
No comments:
Post a Comment