Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

People make me happy. The "Weird things your parents/family/friends say about AFI" thread is amusing to my face.



So heres a conversation between my 11 year old son and I.




Me(dad): What are you listening to?

Son: AFI, Decemberunderground (sarcastically) I thought you liked them.

Me(dad): Smartass. I've been listening to and seeing AFI since before you were born. You know that, I like the older stuff the most anyway.

Son: Yeah, whatever.

Me(dad): The new stuff is good, but I like the older stuff better because you can circle pit to it.

Son: You can't do that, your too old. MOM, dad says he wants to mosh to AFI. He says the old stuff is better to dance to than the new stuff. He can't mosh, he's too old.

Mom: You have know idea... when your father and I were dating, we used to go to all the shows. Your father usually was the one starting the pits. He can do it. He still will do it.

Son: Prove it.

Me(dad): I think it's about time for you to go to your first AFI show...
 
Then the first comment was "You are a badass, dear sir." Haha.

No comments: