Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Point to All of This?

Okay, people keep nagging me to blog (COUGH BRITTANY COUGH) but I honestly do not know what to write about. Nothing I want to broadcast to everyone reading my blog. Anyhow, I've found my problem is, I don't know what I want to write about, what you want to read about. Everyone posts different types of things on their blogs, and I simply haven't found a niche in which to place this blog and its posts. In conclusion, I have no idea what to write about, and I need help. I'm basically asking you for suggestions, what you want to know, because I have no idea what to spew over the internet. Do you want to know about school, friends, cooking, reading, what I think about, what I do... What?

Help me out here, if you want to see me post.

No comments: