THEY GOT SHINDONG. AND WE CAN SEE HEECHUL ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH HIS HYENA SPASM. THIS IS AWESOME. And I love how Shin just lays back down in the water. xD Heechul tweeted, "This weekend's delight~ Today's refreshing We're ending the game with Shindong- They said we should play the game until I get hit with water but I don't sleep ㅋㅋ Isn't there a new gameㅡㅡ? Shindong's cleaning right now ㅋㅋ"
Leeteuk's point of view: http://www.twitvid.com/BDRIH
Here's Eunhyuk's video: http://www.twitvid.com/S4XWQ I love how Donghae just pops into this one. xD
And Eun's video of them making Shin clean it up. xD : http://www.twitvid.com/9A0IJ
Eun's tweets, haha. " So epic!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today is particularly epic because Sulli did it together with us so I took this blockbuster... the more I look at it, the more refreshing it is!!!^^*" And "The video of the closing of our Refreshing game. Shindong hyung finished off our Refreshing game. ㅋㅋㅋ It's too bad...We never caught Heechul hyung....ㅡ ㅡ But... now we have to play a new game!! Everyone~ It's refreshing^^*"
Ahhh, so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment