Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I C WUT U DID THAR.

I do believe, my beloved subscribers, that the time has once again come upon us for... Another macro post. I apologize sincerely to those of you who may not give a crap, however, this is my personal blog, and you can suck it because I find them to be quite humorous. Let the hilarity ensue.












I thoroughly expect this to happen someday. Seriously, how anyone can look so hot as both a boy and a girl is beyond me. Also, Siwon's a tad too close to Heechul to be as homophobic as he says... Which I will now prove with Siwon's rape face. 





BAHAHA. So good. BABY GURRR. 



It's so true. You watch this PV, and they all look so broken and you just want to cry and give them hugs and scream "I'LL LOVE YOU, DONGHAE!!!!" and then he walks in and you just don't know what the heck that face is even trying to do. Also, his shirt is just a giant bucket of WTFery. Anyway.





I apologize for the vulgarity, however... The Engrish with that face made me explode with laughter.


Hwait on, little Sungminnie. 










Aaaand onto the gifs. ...If I didn't post a few already. I don't quite recall. Anywho.








And that is all for today.


No comments: