Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

おたんじょうびおめでとう~!

I forgot to post this incredible text which I received on my birthday from the amazing Benjamin Hardy. Be amazed by it's wonder.

The day you were born, your incredible power was immediately recognized, and the forces of evil moved swiftly to snuff it. A thousand wraiths form the darkest depths of Hell were sent to destroy you on that day, but even though you were only the smallest infant, you were found sleeping soundly in your hospital crib, their bodies littering the floor around you. To this day, no one knows for sure how you defeated all of them... And so you live on today, your awesomeness continuing to grace us all. This is your legacy. Happy birthday.

I love my friends. That is all.

Loves,
    Lashy

2 comments:

Brittany Nicole said...

AHHHHHH. CRAZY ASIAN BLOG TITLE.

Lashy said...

It means happy birthday, haha. Otanjoubi omedetou~