This is the exact reason I love scholarships so much; I am quite aware with every small bit I learn of how very much more there is. Every time I finish a classic novel (just recently it was 1984), I realize how many millions of books there are, yet to be read, and how little time I allow myself in the cause. Scholarships are a wonderful thing in the simple idea that the more you learn, the more others help you to learn; I have apparently proved myself in such things, as I have been named Sterling Scholar for my school. This you all probably know by now-- however, one thing I just learned is that because of the title, I get an automatic one year scholarship to UVU. I was just told about this yesterday, and I am so relieved; you have no idea how worried I've been about paying for education as of late. I am so very grateful for this opportunity, and I thank God, UVU, and whoever selected me for the title. I am beyond ecstatic to move on in my education.
I simply wished to express my excitement in this, I apologize for the pointless post.
Love and leeches,
Lashy
No comments:
Post a Comment