Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ah, Saturday. I got up earlier than I would have liked to on a weekend in order to do my chores. Le sigh. Ah well, I got them all done around noon-ish, then got dressed and did my hair and makeup. My makeup was pretty kick butt if I do say so myself. ^_~ Okay, I liked it, Brittany said I looked like I had butterflies on my eyes, hah. Oh well, I can just be the chick in the LEECH music video (by The GazettE)!!!

My parents left around eleven to go run some errands and then they were going to pick Brittany up to go to an optometrist appointment when they got back. After I was ready for the day I decided to browse the internet as I usually do in my spare time. I found the video of Bou's(Antic Cafe) last live and his speech from it. Then I found Miku, and that started me crying. CURSES, MIKU, I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN YOU CRY LIKE THAT.

Yeah... Anyway, sometime during this mourning of Bou's absence, my parents walked back in the door and asked me if I was ready. I was confused, but apparently they were taking me as well so that we could look for some jeans for me. I should explain that about a month or two ago, my dad decided that all my non-school pants had stains/holes in them and therefore were worthless and threw them away. I have had to wear Khaki and Black dress pants for the past however long, and it SUCKS. Band tee + nice pants = epic fail.

Back on subject, I sat with my mom on a row of chairs while they adjusted my glasses, which have been falling off with every tiny movement for the past three or four months. I couldn't really see anything until they gave my glasses back, when I saw they had a TV with fish on it and an awesome miniature table/chair set for little kids with Wall-e all over it. HECK YEAH. Anyway, I went to look for some pants and could only find three pairs in my general size. I seriously think I may have been in the wrong section or something, I turned to my left and there were little kid jeans and quite the collection of Hannah Montana and Sponge Bob Square Pants attire. I turned to my right and all I could find was the Plus Women's section, and THERE WAS NOTHING IN BETWEEN.

After I found my three pairs of jeans, I went to ask for a dressing room. There were small children that kept staring at me in the general vecinity and I wanted to shoot them with a Chicken Chucker (To be explained later). One of them fit and the rest of the trip was pretty un-eventful. Groceries. Contacts. Paying. Me finding a poster of a guy with an afro and insisting that his brains had exploded into hair.

We were freakishly hungry and called Tucanos but they were booked until NINE. Holy fish babies of apples and chocolate. We decided to go to Cracker Barrel instead, and it was AWESOME. Here I found the best invention known to man, the Chicken Chucker, a plastic gun that catapults miniature rubber chickens at your unsuspecting foes. I wanted to buy it and cherish it for the rest of my life, but it was eight bucks. I WON'T PAY EIGHT DOLLARS FOR YOUR CHEAP CHICKENS, FOOL. But I did get this epic stick twisty thingy. Heh heh heh.

Now I'm at home sitting on my bed blogging. Goodnight, internet. =3


<3
Lashy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you just called the chicken chucker "the best invention known to man".