This is my first post, so I guess I'll introduce myself or whatever. I'm Lashy and I'm 15 years old. That's all I'll tell you, because I'm paranoid. ^_^
Anyway, I went to school today and had guitar first period, and we got to watch Blodgeface play some stuff on the drums, so that was fun. Second period (Environmental Science. The only reason I'm taking it is because I need the science credit. FAIL.) was boring as usual. We did NOTHING the entire class period, we just sat and watched "Myth Busters" AGAIN, as she did some work at her desk. Then again, it is the end of term, so I guess that's understandable.
Anyway, Hannah, Brittany and I were playing add-on during that class, and we got some pretty disturbing pictures, LOL. Lets see, there was the Dark Hot Dog Bela Lagosi and the Creepy Fish Woman Man Thing In A Wrestling Suit Thing and the Weird Old Man Who Looks Like A Pedophile. Yeeeeeah. The only good part of that class is doodling and talking. Ah, I remember when I drew the original whale of Jinqui Airlines. Good times, gooooood times.
Third period was Honours Geometry; I hate math, but I'm in honours. How does that work? And I'm failing it because apparently I'm missing some assignments/tests that I SWEAR I turned in. Oh well, I'm trying my hardest, hopefully I'll make it up next term. Anyway, in that class we took a test, and I made up another one. Two tests in less than two hours. Uuuuugh. -_-
So in fourth period, something interesting actually happened. =D We got into class (Honours English, BTW) and started reading our books (We do that for about twenty five minutes before the lesson) and then there was an announcement over the intercom that said it was a Code Blue. So for about five minutes everyone was freaking out trying to figure out what the crap a 'Code Blue' was, what we should do about it, and our substitute (Our real teacher just had her baby. =3) was trying to figure out how to lock the door because she wasn't given a key.
So we get this done and we finally get the door locked (We had some janitor walking around the halls help) we realize that Kenia's bag was there on the table, but Kenia was not. Then we remember that she went to the bathroom some five minutes before the annoucement. Everyone is freaking out because we are all locking the classrooms and hiding within them with all the blinds closed and windows covered. We are all convinced that there is some psycho maniac out there that is going to kill us all, and Kenia is wandering around the halls.
After we got Kenia inside (Without a psycho maniac killing us all, might I add), a guy came in and told us all to bring our bags and purses and set them against the wall. Behind him are police officers and their search dogs sniffing the belongings of other classes. We are all inside freaking out and we can't continue the lesson because all our paper and pencils were in our bags. They kept us five minutes after class, and then let us go to fifth period.
Fifth period I have Seminary, so I had to walk over there with Brittany. On our way we passed more police cars. They never really told us what happened AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CRAP A FREAKING CODE BLUE IS. At first I was told it was something happening outside the school (Like a threat to somewhere else in the city), then I was told it was a drug bust (Hence the dogs) and then I heard it was some kid with a weapon. WUT.
Oh well. The last period was pretty uneventful. I drew a wicked picture of Uruha, though. So yeah, after school I came home, watched a couple episodes of Inuyasha (SUB NOT DUB!!!), did some homework, and watched a GazettE concert. Thus the conclusion of my day.
<3 Lashy
4 comments:
Um, those pictures were genius. Or are you smoking crack. They're like... museum worthy.
Especially the Creepy Pedophile Man.
Did you bring them home for me to scan?
... No. :(
Post a Comment