NYEAH, I NEVER POSTED BACK. T-T Okay, quick post for now. And knowing me, that is going to be a page long post.
Basically today was Saturday, and that usually means we get up and do our chores. This morning everyone was kind of... Slow, so no one started doing anything till around twelve, which is when we're supposed to be DONE with cleaning. By the time I got done, it was three and I was tired. I went downstairs and started watching the first season of Inuyasha I borrowed from Aisha. I need to give that back to her on Monday...
Then Lemmy came over around four or five, and that kind of explains the rest of the day. World of Warcraft, harassing Curtis over text message, that kind of thing. Yeah.
I'm going to bed now, so goodbye. Hm, I think this is the shortest post I've done yet. Be proud, and savour the moment, for it shall not last long. *Insert Invader Zim laugh here*
<3
Lashy
No comments:
Post a Comment