Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello again. To Brittany, basically; I highly doubt anyone but her reads this. Maybe Lemmy. Hm.

Anyway... Guitar first period. We were learing more about chord construction this class period. Let me set the scene for you. In this class we have the people that roam the halls with their guitars out playing the two same chords as if to say "Look mom! I can play the guitar! Aren't I cool? I bet all the other people in this school are jealous of my two chords. I'm a freaking rock star. See the guitar? Yeaaaaaah."

We also have people that are quiet; The readers, the suck-ups, and the shy kids. Then there are the stupid people that talk and act stupid to get the attention of everyone else in the class, and they make me feel so bad for Blodgeface. So on my right I have two of the annoying loud kids that are sitting there "Omigosh we like traded guitars and he didn't even notice! WTF?" and on my left was a girl quietly reading her book. I like her. Behind me was a girl who came late and didn't even bring a guitar, so she was sitting there, and I kept feeling like she was staring at me. In front of me I have some more of the hall roamers sitting there playing their guitars constantly, even right after Blodgeface told them to stop. No, they don't just continue playing when he looks away, they don't even bother to stop. *STABBY RIP STAB STAB*

Blodgeface is going to have us do a presentation on a guitarist who changed the guitar world. Now naturally I would want to do somebody like Jade, Uruha, Bou, Mana, etc., but I don't think he would count any of them seeing as how he was thinking of people like BB King, Eric Clapton, etc. So I turned in my proposal saying at first how I would have rather done others but I decided on Robert Smith of The Cure for my presentation. I was kind of disappointed, but I love Mr. Smith, so it would have been cool as well. During class he was asking people who they were doing, and the people who didn't even bother to turn in a proposal were being assigned random favorites of Blodget's.

Then one kid to the front/right of me told Blodgefish that he was going to do a guitarist from Rammstien. My head almost exploded; first of all, Rammstien is awesome. Second of all, I hardly find anyone at my school who has heard of them, much less a fan of them. So yeah, I was like =D the whole time he was talking. Ha. So I thought, 'If this kid can do someone from Germany, I can do someone from Japan!' And thus began me doing a presentation on Uruha, the smexist man to ever walk the earth.

Okay, basically I forgot I was blogging, so this kind of was here all night... And... Yeah. I'll blog again tonight, heh. ^o^;

No comments: