I love this picture. I forgot the name of the girl in it, but she dresses up in epic Goth Loli outfits, models in them, then edits her own pictures. Both the girl and castle are real, thus the name of the photography line: Living Doll. Most people describe Lolitas as living dolls, and this girl is made to be a creepy gothic doll that could be seen in the window of h.NAOTO, so I find the title quite appropriate. I love the hair and accessories in this. (And, me being me, I adore her thigh-highs. ^^)
Now this one is a fashion line by Lang Leav. (The name escapes me at the moment...) I think all of these are great ideas, but they could have been done better. I think that the logo is okay on some of them, but on every single bloody piece of clothing, it starts to look weird, and sort of childish. I especially think so on the picture top right; I absolutely love the mini tie, and the model is gorgeous, but the picture of the loli girl on it just sort of ruins the image. I love the positioning of the models, too. ^_^
Now this was h.NAOTO at Fashion Week. I absolutely adore those pants (middle), but I can't even BEGIN to imagine how long it would take to lace them up on the front, seeing as that's how you have to put them on. Amazing effect once on, but I would never have enough patience to lace them all the way up. XD
Ahhh, yes. ^_^ I LOVE these costumes. And costumes they are, not everyday attire (DANG), seeing as they belong to the rococo improv show, Rose de Reficul et Guiggles. I'd go see this just for the costumes, though apparently they're quite a show. (In case you haven't noticed by now, I have a fascination with all sorts of Lolita fashion whether it be sweet, pirate, steampunk, cyber, aristocratic, whatever. ^_^ If I had the money, I would wear Goth and Punk lolita every day. Le sigh.)
LE GASP. Ahhh, this one is a load of Moeru for Lashy. These are the original design drawings from Visual Kei fashion designer Yukari Ohba, for Gackt's outfit. WAHHHH~! *epic fangirling* I love her attention to detail. Especially on her design drawings for Mana-Sama's outfit! SQUEE. (I won't force you to look at that one...)
Okay, it had to be done. If I'm making a blog post about my favorite fashion, DJ SiSeN NEEDS to make an appearance. I totally love his unique Cyber Punk style, it's so amazing. It fits him and his music, and it's so entertaining to watch while he's actually DJing. (He's usually at Tokyo Decadance, and I've heard he works at some store in Harajuku/Shinjuku on the weekends... X3) Y'all should watch him, it's great. (Head to La Carmina's YouTube account if you wanna see, I know she has a video or two from her Tokyo nightcrawling...)
Now that we're off lolita a bit, let's continue on with the Visual Kei. ^_^ I love Histugi, he's from the Jrock band, Nightmare. (Some of you might know them for doing the first opening to Death Note, called The World.) Hitsu is so freaking SEXY. Ah! *wipes up puddle of drool* Anyway... I love his makeup, I always have. It's so cool; lots of people do cool spikes and stuff on their eye makeup, but never to this extent, and with all the facial piercings, nontheless. I also love the hair, I wish mine would do something like this.

Again, if this is a fashion post, there NEEDS to be an appearance from Mana-Sama. ^_^ He completely owns the entire Gothic Lolita fashion (even if this certain outfit is a bit less GL for Mana... Maybe I should have put up a Gackt-era Malice Mizer picture...). Anyway, he is pretty much THE idol for GL fashion, and I completely respect him. I wish I could wear the beautiful clothing from his line, Moi Meme Moitie, but everything's so flipping expensive. T^T The only things I could ever afford would be socks or the MMM poster. XD
Meh, I'm getting a bit tired of this, so I'll just post it and end with our gorgeous Mana-Sama. =3 Anyway, that was me being bored and feeling like posting about loli stuff I've found recently. ^w^
<3
Lashy
EDIT: Heh. I just looked over this... The time thing is totally off. It says it was posted at midnight, but it's like three thirty in the morning. XD Fail. Also, maybe tomorrow I'll post on my adventures at the Back to School Dance. *dun dun dun*
No comments:
Post a Comment