Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

La Carmina contest. =3

So basically La Carmina is having another contest (LOVE) to win one of three pairs of Pumpkin Pettipants. I totally want one of these pairs as (1) I don't own any, (2) they're freaking awesome AND HAVE A JACK-O-LANTERN ON THE BUTT and (3) I absolutely love the designer, GLOOMTH. :D So basically I'm going to enter, and you get "bonus points" for promoting the contest on Facebook or Twitter or a blog or something. ^w^ So here we are! :D



Here's a picture of Carmina herself modeling the adorable bloomers.
They may seem a bit baggy, but THEY HAVE ADJUSTABLE DRAWSTRINGS. Sorry, I know I'm lame, but I love adjustable things for some reason. *sweatdrop* Anyway, there are those... So you can see why I want them!

(PS- If you don't care, deal with it. This is my blog. :P)

No comments: