Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well, I just realized how long it'd been since I've posted. *sigh* Sorry, things have been kinda hectic. Once again, I DO realize no one reads this, haha. Well, may I start off by saying... I GOT TICKETS TO GO TO AFI IN DECEMBER! SQUEEEEEEE! I got tickets two or three days before they went on sale because I'm DF. This also means I get to go in early and go straight up to the barracade. MUAHHAHAHA. Okay, I'm done now. So, in other news, I got a freaking Versailles poster last night, thanks to Hana! I can't wait till I can paint my room, just so I can oggle Kamijo and Miyavi (I got a MYV poster at the convention too!) whenever I want to! *dies* Though I'm still flipping jealous of her Gackuto calendar. O___O I swear, he is the closest thing to perfection on this earth.

Okay, I won't go all fangirly, sorry. Right now I'm trying to pretend that the small mound of homework due tomorrow doesn't need to be done. I honestly don't have that much, I just loathe math homework with the burning passion of a thousand dead babies on fire. So here I sit, listening to Nakigahara by The GazettE because it calms me. ^_^ I love this song, it has the magical bass line about three minutes into it that really just soothes me, I love to close my eyes and just feel it. Then there's this amazing... Ugh. Either a Koto or a Shamisen? I always confuse the two. Anywho, one of those, and it's so incredibly pretty in the song. Ruki's voice is also very smooth and soft, but passionate at the same time. I honestly can't understand how he goes from this to screaming and growling, in a way that I can love both. Look at me, I said I wouldn't go all fangirly, and here I am. *sigh* I suppose I can't really deny my inner fangirl. (The little lolita on my shoulder is shrieking that it's outward, not inner in any way... I should really listen to her, ne? And curse you, La Carmina, they've started mumbling through all hours of the day!) It's changed to Mayakashi anyway...

I decided I should try to pick up that guitar again, no matter how much I suck at it. I really want to be able to play it, and I won't improve by letting it sit and gather dust. I'm fifteen now, I still have time to kill at this point, there really isn't a better time to learn I think. So I'll try to practice on days when Brittany's at school, and hopefully I'll improve in some way. I've been thinking that I'd do this for some time, but it hasn't really happened. Hopefully with it worded out, I'll actually do it. I get so jealous when people can just sit down and make something so pretty come out of a few strings... I want to be able to create music for myself. *smiles* Gaul, I should really shut up now. I don't think I honestly have anything else to say. That's really been why I haven't written...

<3 Lashy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buh. I have the same problem, but with the piano instead of the guitar.

Lashy said...

WE BE TWINNERS, YO.