Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So today was eventful. I had an orthodontic appointment, as well as an appointment with my doctor, so I stayed home from school. (What? I'd only have been there for like one period.) So knowing this, I slept in, and it felt soooo good, attempts at waking me up aside. I finally got up, put on jeans and my Depeche Mode concert tee, and put on a bit of eyeliner. I looked like epic fail, but I didn't really care much. After we got there, Jenna couldn't pronounce "Depeche" correctly, and said it the way it's spelled. I found this funny, and apparently she'd never heard of Depeche Mode before. Anywho, I got braces on the top half of my mouth, finally. At least they're not just on the front two, so I don't look like Bugs Bunny anymore, but now they hurt like none other. I tried to bite into a KitKat bar about an hour ago, and it felt like I was breaking the tooth off. Uuuugh.

Okay, I was planning on a long post, but at the moment, I'm so tired and I just want to go take a nap. Sorry. Maybe later....

No comments: