Can you see how this would drive me insane? Oh yeah, and for you ALA people who haven't seen my haircut, this is a bad picture so you can see it. Yay. I know it's not much different, but I don't like how short she cut the back. I can just hear the Sasuke comments now. I mean, how do you take this picture:
And get that short? That's literally one of the pictures I gave her. Whatever, other than the length, I like how she cut it. She razored the heck out of it, so that's good. :) I made apple pie yesterday! Wow, that was kinda random. Anyway, I love using the apple pealer and making the crust look cute. =3 PEE-CA-TURES.
Bad picture, but IT TASTED LIKE AWESOME. There were two of them, and there's about half of one left now, haha. I'm listening to Super Rabbit by An Cafe right now. ^w^ (Wow, I'm full of ADHD today, ne?) The video is uber cute too (though it's a FV). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfDWHhBLErg&feature=related It's going through all the stages of Nyappy! First the MikuKanonBou period, then when Teru joined, then Bou left, then Yuuki and what's his bucket joined. (I can't remember his name, BUT I SWEAR TO HYDE HE IS THE LOVECHILD OF MIKU AND TERUKI!) I'm so sad Bou left! He was my favorite. :( I mean, how can you resist that adorable face!?
See how adorable he is!? (I'm trying a gif by the way... I don't know if they work here. =3) And instead we get freaky curly hair man! Okay, I'll admit, the more I see him, the cuter he gets. But still, I'm sad that we get rid of the cute bishounen and get some discoshare guy. :( Whatever, their music is still nyappy! I have to say, Nyappy in the World Part 4 is one of my favorite songs of theirs! Okay, I think I'm done rambling for the night. I kinda just wanted to try out pictures again, because last time it was being a gimp and wouldn't let me post them. So yeah. BYEEEEEEEEEE~ <3




No comments:
Post a Comment