Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hallo. ^_^ I'm here eating breakfast and I have nothing better to do than blog.  Basically we're going to paint my room today. Eek! I'm so scared that I won't like it after all of that... We're painting it this cream color, then doing the floorboards, door, etc with a dark chocolatey brown. After that, I wanted to take a ruster, and smudge it around to make it look all old and pretty. =3 But mom apparently thought I meant just around the corners and I meant the whole room... I'm hoping that we can still do it... I'm not going to lie, I have cramps right now, and I'm REALLY hoping they'll feel better before we start painting, I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm listening to Dead Tree by Dir en Grey right now. I love this song. It's so pretty with the guitar at the beginning, but them Kyo goes into his intense screaming and such. It's such a good song. Ooooh. I looked up, and right when I did, a wind blew. There was a bunch of snow on the tree in front of the window, and it all blew off slowly like it was snowing... So pretty. *stares at the tree* Ah, the song ended. What else should I listen to? Ahhhh, Dozing Green! This song is intense! So is the music video... I'd say it's the least disturbing out of all of their PVs. The only thing is really the dismantled bodies and skeletons... And the one chick cutting her leg off... AH Kyo's doing a vocal solo again... *swoon* His voice is amazing, he can do a normal Jrock voice, epic screaming, and then do a high pitched solo that has most girls jealous of his vocal range. XD He's so adorable. HE'S A PUFFY LITTLE FLUFF BALL.



D'awww! FLUFFEH. Shinya and Kaoru are adorable too. I love Shinny so much, haha. "Ringo deeeesu!" Haha, really, we didn't know! Yeah, well I'm going to go get some clothes on so we can paint my room. *shudder*

No comments: