Hey! Okay, just telling you now, I'm in a really musical mood, so knowing me, I'm going to rant about whatever song comes on, haha. Ahahaha, the Moulin Rouge soundtrack just came on. "I will be yours truly if indeed the price is right!" Ha, this song is horrible. Now onto the Kill Bill soundtrack. That was a big change. xD I can't really decide what I want to listen to (MUSICAL ADHD FTW) so I'm randomly switching back and forth, haha. Ooooh, Walking on Air by Kerli! LOVE THIS SONG. "There's a little creepy house in a little creepy place, little creepy town in a little creepy world, little creepy girl with her little creepy face, saying funny things that you have never heard. Do you know what it's all about? Are you brave enough to figure out? Know that you could set your world on fire, if you are strong enough to leave your doubts." So good. This music video is awesome, too! I want to steal her black dress, oh my Gackt. And her white one for that matter. Can I just have all of her clothes? Haha. I just love the awesome marionette...
Anyway. Yeah, I'm bored now.
No comments:
Post a Comment