Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm sitting in my Love Nook. LOVE NOOOOOOK! Yes. We finally finished painting, and now my furniture is all moved back in. =3 There's still stuff to organize, but it's mostly done. I'm so glad I won't have to sleep on the couch tonight! You have no idea! It looks really pretty and I really like how it looks with all of my posters and stuff up. I finally got my Versailles and Miyavi posters up! I'm so excited that I have Kamijo above my bed, haha. And Miyavi is behind the door where I see him every morning while I do my makeup, so that's exciting. And I hung the Totoro picture next to my door as well! EXCITING. And now I have room to do para paras in here, haha. I was planning on an epic long post, but dad's making me go to bed. FAAAIL. Goodbye, to be continued later. =3

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

better not be any nooky-ing in the love nook!

Lashy said...

*headdesk*