Interviewer- If the four of you were stranded on a desert island and you had to resort to cannibalism, who would you eat first?
Davey- Can I eat like nuts and berries and stuff?
Interviewer- It's a desert island, there aren't any nuts or berries.
Davey- Oh so it's like sand or people.
Davey- So basically you want me to eat one of my band mates, and you just expect me to answer that question?
Interviewer- Well that or one of their parts, yeah.
Davey- Probably Adam
Interviewer- Why Adam?
Davey- Well he's a drummer, so he's all lean, if you like lean meat.
Adam- Tender!
Interviewer- Well you wouldn't wanna get fat on a desert island.
Davey- Right.
Adam- I'm the other white meat!
Ahahaha. Adam is win. I also love Davey's "I'm Davey and I sing, make faces and swing from trees." Haha. These guys are my favorite. xD I seriously can't find the quote I want! GAH. I am finding some hilarious Jade ones, though, haha. There's the one where he tried to run up the wall and jump off, but instead he broke through it and his leg was stuck. xD "I tried to play a blazing solo to take people's mind off it, but I don't think it worked...?" And Adam goes, "Worked for me." Ahaha. OMG YES.
(Jade begins poking Hunter) Hunter: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Jade: I got tired of poking Adam, so now I'm poking you.
Hunter: Did you give him that hair band?
Fan: Yes
Hunter: Bad, bad fan!!
Ahaha. Hunter and Jade are probably my favorites. Ahaha. I love these quotes... Jade and Davey talking and he's like "We're very fortunate to have touched so many people, blah blah" and Jade goes "Davey, who exactly have you been touching?" "I was touching Nardwar earlier." "Yeah, I saw that." Ahahaha. Ahhh, I think this one is my favorite! It was after one of their BSITS tours and a kid caught them afterwards and asked for an interview for school. They were just sitting out there by a dumpster, and Davey's talking... And then the ADHD kicks in. xD "And at the time we started skateboarding, punk rock and hardcore and skating went hand in hand - THERE'S A HORSE! There's a horse, and a little dog, and a woman in a hat! ... Hi Robby!" Hahaha. I think that was... 1999? I don't remember, it was back when he had the Devil Lock and Jade still had black hair... I think that's one of my favorite interview videos, though. Like I said, it was just a fan, so it was very personal. :) That and the interview where they're asking about the "monster" in Davey's neck. OMG so much win.
Ah, I finally found the quotes I was looking for! I finished my paper for health (Because apparently tomorrow is a B day. Who knew?) and about half of it was a bunch of quotes from Davey. xD Well, he perfectly explains what I want to say! AH. Yeah, anyway. I finally have all of my posters and such up! Want to see pictures? Too bad, here they are anyway!
(Forgive the unmade bed, the cover was in the wash.) I'm so glad I finally get to put my Versailles poster up! (The one on top with the girly men. x3) I love the way it looks and now I have a sleeping nook. LOVE NOOOOOOOK! I'm just calling it that so I can say "Nook Cam" all the time. >:D Yeah, just so you know what's there, it's my Versailles poster, under that is AFI, and to the right of those is a Death Note poster. Under the shelf IS MY FREAKING MUNSTERS CALENDAR. PWND. I'm so excited that I have Herman Munster on my wall. You have no idea. Oh yeah, and on TOP of the shelf is a picture we bought from Disneyland (California Adventure...?) of the spellbook for the poison apple with a raven and a skull. LOVE.
Here's the wall opposite. =3 There's my Bunraku puppetry poster (we went to see that show when I was little, then got a poster signed), my magnet board (WHICH HAS JADE PUGET'S FREAKING SETLIST FROM THE AFI CONCERT) and then the picture Brittany drew of me standing with Totoro. <3 My Miyavi poster is behind the door, and it's the only thing there. I don't know if it's enough to take a picture of, haha. I love that poster, but it's just the only thing in a random corner next to my door. xD I love it though, cause I can see him from my bed in the mirror. >:D He's so pretty. Also, on the right of the shelf (above my guinea pig, Jerry's cage) is my Despair Faction poster. YEY. Mom said she commented on my blog, and now I'm curious. POST.


2 comments:
IT'S SOOOO Gorgeous! I love it. Do you love it? I can't wait to come see your room in real life!
PS AFI rocks my socks. They are SO funny.
I love it! You do need to see it, I miss your face. FAAAAACE. <3
Mine too. ^w^ You should have seen at the concert, haha. Davey ripped his pants, then Jade summoned him back. xD It was great.
Post a Comment