Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well, I was sitting on my bed doing pointless Biology homework, but I decided I needed to take a break or my head would explode. I'm just in a mood for aimless rambling, so I figured I'd come blog until my mind had restored itself. I guess I'll start off with my usual blog post of What's Happening in Lashy's Life Today? and such. I'll begin with yesterday.

Well, I had been planning on going to Hana's house so we could have another Visual Kei marathon, this time with more... Visual Kei, haha. Anyhow, I woke up and went downstairs to start my chores and whatnot (I'm not allowed to do anything until my Saturday chores are done), but dad had made waffles and bacon. I ate my waffle with half frozen cream cheese and strawberry jam that my mom and I made a while ago, and skipped the bacon because it looked greasy. After everyone was done, mom went upstairs, Brittany went downstairs, and dad laid down on the couch in the front room. I started to clean up, and as always, I put my iPod on my "Nerdah Schtuff" playlist on shuffle. This used to be my Jrock, but small additions overtime lead it to become a collection of Otaku/geek music with a few of my favorite American songs.

The first song that came on was Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, and you all have probably realized that I have had an obsession with that song for the past week or so. (Come on, who can resist the "Rah rah, ah ah ah"ing?) It came on as Brittany walked upstairs and she started complaining about me listening to the song too much. We got into this huge fight about my music (If there is ONE thing I'm really touchy about, it's my music. Poke and prod anywhere you'd like, but not my music.) and I got really upset. This took a while, because we were all arguing, and I started being an angsty teenager for a bit, then I went back to cleaning. The actual cleaning of the kitchen (Scrubbing, mopping, dishes, garbage, etc) didn't take that long, but then things just kept coming. I finally finished cleaning around 1:30ish, and I went in to tell my dad that I was ready to go, only to find that he had just gotten in the shower. (Memories of Lorane's party, anyone?) I was frustrated, but I finally got to leave after a while. I felt really bad once I got to Hana's house (especially because her mom had wanted to go to lunch, but hadn't been able to because she was waiting for me).

Well, first off we watched a Versailles interview (not the whole thing, mind you) where Kamijo totally gropes Hizaki. It was hilarious, the interviewer was kind of asking them how they were in private, and Hizaki's just like "I don't care, whatever" about it, haha. Hana made a gif of it that said "This Awkward Turtle moment brought to you by Versailles," haha. Anyway, we watched some other Versailles stuff (including Kamijo's epic purple lip/island with an ocean drawing) then Serenade and the An Cafe PVs I had brought. While watching Decomposition Beauty, we kind of made fun of Ruki. That made me happy, because it wasn't the kind of negative comments I get from my family every day, it was just joking around. That was nice. (EX- Now the crew have to clean up the confetti AND Ruki shavings, curse it all! Not "THAT'S NOT A MAN, THAT'S A HERMAPHRODITE, THIS SOUNDS STUPID, WHAT KIND OF PERSON LISTENS TO THIS" etc.) So yeah, that was magical.

There was also an epic fail timing moment. xD It made my day. I was calling my dad, and it was about the third time I'd called him, so I wasn't really expecting him to pick up. So we're looking through pictures of attractive/awesome Jrockers and I kept making comments about how attractive Teru's legs were etc, when we go to a picture of Jasmine. So RIGHT as my dad picks up and says "Hello?" I go "Well hello there, man-boobs." It was horrible! xD Ahhhh! I'm praying he didn't hear, haha. We were laughing so hard, though.

She also gave me three postcard/photo books of Visual Kei, which are greatly appreciated. There are two of Phantasmagoria, and one of Shoujo Lolita23q with Kisaki. (That one's my favorite. HOLY SEXY LEGS, BATMAN. *drools*) It made me feel awkward taking them from her, but I got home and started fangirling, haha. My mom was looking through them and she was so confused. xD "This man is scary! What's wrong with his eye?" Ahaha. Good times. I love freaking people out. ^w^

SO yeah, I got home and started eating tacos with Brittany, when we hear this really loud CRACK, and I had this stabbing pain in my mouth. I started freaking out and flailing around because I was in pain, and I ran upstairs to figure out if I had popped a bracket or something. I looked in the mirror and couldn't find anything wrong with my braces, and it had stopped hurting by then. I figured that something had just freaked out, then popped itself back into place, because I didn't see anything (though I was still REALLY freaked out about the really loud crack). I didn't know what to do about it, but everything seemed fine, so I just kept eating. Then I bit on something hard. I figured it was a bracket or something, and that I had missed it, but then I pull it out of my mouth, AND THERE'S A FREAKING CHUNK OF MY TOOTH IN MY HAND. I have no clue how I broke my tooth while eating a SOFT TACO, and needless to say, I'm still kinda freaked out. O_O So yeah, that was my eventful day. xD I should probably get back to my homework now anyway... Well, have a random picture before I go.


LEEEEEGS. Good Gackt, he's going to make me have a heart attack one of these days! LOOK AT THAT SEXY MAN. Okay, I'm done. *runs away*

2 comments:

Hana 羽奈 said...

I'M IN UR BLOG READING UR STUFFS.

That was a good day. 8Db Manboobs and all! We need to hang out a lot this summerrrr

I'm glad I can read your blog! Feel free to drop by mine too |D

Lashy said...

OMG NOT MAH STUFFS! D8

We do, muahahhahaha.