Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

I was just thinking about how fortunate I've been at SFHS. How many things could have gone wrong, what I could have wished I hadn't done. But I've been lucky enough to make friends that understand me there. Granted, I'm not exactly the most popular person in the school, but I feel as though I have a good amount, that I fit in better at this school than I did at ALA. I have friends in all of my classes (except for Biology, I guess), and I'm able to walk through all the halls and have someone yell "MEME-CHAN!" at me at least five times a day. I have people that I can sit with to eat lunch, I have people that I relate to fashion wise, I have people I can relate to about otaku things, books, music, boys, pretty much anything. I just started thinking about how grateful I am to have the friends I do. How school would be a living hell without them. Thank you. I love you all. <3

No comments: