Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Well, I think it's about time I blogged again. I had one half way written out about my appointment with Dr Daley, but... Someone closed the window, and now I don't feel like finishing it. So you don't get to hear about that, I guess. Unless I already finished it and I forgot... Anyway.

I don't really have anything to say right now. I guess that's why I haven't been blogging. Well, when I'm in doubt of what to post, I usually do a picture post. And lately, I've been reading Post Secret a lot. I love seeing the things people do, how they keep it a secret, the artful ways they confess them...  And how sometimes the most simple cards are the most meaningful. Anyway. I have a bunch of them saved onto my computer. So I guess I'll post a bunch of those secrets. For anyone who doesn't know what Post Secret is, basically it's a website that a guy named Frank started. People send in postcards from all over the place with confessions on them, and he scans them and posts them. It's all totally anonymous, and that's why people do it.









No comments: