Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apparently the sky doesn't understand the concept of "spring break," and everyone seems pretty upset with it. I personally like this better, it's so pretty! I took a picture just for my blog, so feel special.


Isn't it gorgeous? I went right outside and ran around the yard for a little bit, despite my shorts and bare feet. I love the feel of the soft snow crunching down underneath your feet, and the tingly feeling on your toes after you come back inside. Which, unfortunately, I did soon after going outside, because I thought Brittany was locking me out. I had to sleep with my window open last night because I love waking up to the snow, having the sun wake me up. And it's nice when you wake up in the middle of the night to see the snow resting on the tree that's just outside my window. Anyway, just thought I'd share that picture because it was so darn pretty last night.

2 comments:

Hana 羽奈 said...

SO PRETTEH *____*

Brittany Nicole said...

I'm stealing this picture to post on Facebook.