Choose the setting of "Shuffle".
The answer to the question is the name of the current song.
Skip to the next song when on the next question.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?:
"Resistance" by Queensryche
[IMMA BE A REBEL! Revolution!]
2. What kind of dreams do you have?:
"Poly-farm" by Polysics
[Well, if the spazicity of this song has anything to do with it, yes.]
3. What do you think of Christmas?:
"What Love?" by Moby
[Sad. D8]
4. What are your current thoughts?:
"The Fib Grows/The Water Tower" from Veggie Tales
[I'M COOL. SECRETLY.]
5. What would you say to the person you liked?:
"Rock the Town" by The Brian Setzer Orchestra
[Pretty much. And the sax in this song is sexy.]
6. What do people think of you?:
"Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" by Disney
[xD Awesome.]
7. What is you favorite possession?:
"Get Back to 8-Bit" by Polysics
[Apparently.]
8. What do you do in the evenings?:
"Soldier's Poem" by Muse
[EXACTLY THAT.]
9. How do you say goodbye to your friends?:
"You Were Too Old For Me" by Pas/Cal
[Haha! It's true, most of my friends are older than me. GOODBYE, YOU'RE GRADUATING D8]
10. How do you say goodbye to the person you like?:
"I Get Along Without You Very Well" by Frank Sinatra
[This is perfect! xD]
11. What would you use to kill someone?:
"Nakigahara" by The Gazette
[RUKI'S EMO IS MY GREATEST WEAPON.]
12. What would you like you boyfriend / girlfriend to be?:
"Race Wish" by Hizaki Grace Project
[...Yes. I'd take the rhythm guitarist of this band as my boyfriend! Does that count? 8D]
13. What do you think of life?:
"Early Sunsets over Monroeville" by My Chemical Romance
[And if I had the guts to put this to your head... But does anything matter if you're already dead?]
14. What do you do for your friends on their birthday?:
"Realization" by Art of Noise
[YOU WERE BORN!?]
15. Who is your best friend?:
"Milk Cow Blues" by Aerosmith
[That cow is my very best friend.]
16. What does it smell like?:
"I Lost on Jeopardy" by Weird Al Yankovic
[IT SMELLS LIKE FAILURE.]
17. What do you often shout to people?:
"6 to 8" by AFI
[Yes, actually. "WHAT NEW FRIENDS WILL THE DAY BRING? ONE FOR ONE THOUSAND ACQUANTED! WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN YOU JUST THROW THE BONES!" Anyway.]
18. What is you current mood?:
"Joy to the World" by Mannheim Steamroller
[ :) ]
19. What did you do last night?:
"Nobody Home" by Pink Floyd
[NOT ANYMORE THERE ISN'T. MUAHAHAH!]
20. Which possession do you use most often?:
"Rose" by A Perfect Circle
[Yus. I use them to lure Jasmine You into my house.]
21. What did you do last time you got drunk?:
"I Just Wanna Stop" by Gino Vannelli
[I don't know, but I need to go to the AAA, apparently.]
22. What is the meaning of a funeral?:
"Janie's Got a Gun" by Aerosmith
[Janie just shoots everyone. Janie, you gots some asplaining to do!]
23. What are you scared of?:
"Au Revoir" by Flight of the Conchords
[DON'T LEAVE ME!]
24. What hurts you the most?:
"Love Like Winter" by AFI
[Give me love like fire, man.]
25. What do you want to do when you see a school teacher?:
"Hong Kong Garden" by Siouxsie and the Banshees
[...Yes.]
26. What has one of your friends done?:
"Foreplay Long Time" by Boston
[TEN HOURS OF FOREPLAY, MAN.]
27. Where is your newest teddy bear?:
"Hark the Herald Angels Sing" by Neil Diamond
[Singing with the angels, of course.]
28. Your boyfriend / girlfriend is?:
"Oh Holy Night" by Faith Hill
[WHY IS THIS ON MY ITUNES D8]
29. Your favorite food is?:
"What Now, My Love?" by The Muppets
[Oh baby.]
30. What do you hate the most?:
"Pitet Papa Noel" by Josh Groban
[CURSE SANTA. CURSE HIM.]
31. What do you think of the quiz so far?:
"King Darius Suite" from Veggie Tales
[AND NOW I'M FEELING VERY FRIGHTENED.]
32. What do you spend the night doing?:
"For Unto us a Child is Born" by Mo Tab
[I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BIRTHIN NO BABIES!]
33. What do you get sick of doing?:
"A Dustland Fairytale" by The Killers
[KILL THE FAIRIES."
34. Where is your best friend now?:
"Relm and Josie" by Mike Relm
[THREESOME!!!!!]
35. Angels or devils?:
"Reila" by The GazettE
[Angels, since she killed herself. =(]
36. What do you say to anyone who enters your house?:
"Oh! Look at me Now!" by Frank Sinatra
[LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MEEEEEEE]
37. What are your favorite lessons at school?:
"People Error" by The GazettE
[Interesting class. Most of it took place on Failblog.org]
38. What do you think of people in general?:
"EVE" by Matenrou Opera
[SHE MADE THEM. YES.]
39. When was the worst day of your life?:
"Cemeteries of London" by Coldplay
[D8]
40. What was the last thing you said to someone?:
"Cut Here" by The Cure
[D8]
41. Do you play an instrument?:
"Singin in the Rain" by Disney
[Yeah, I play the vocal chords.]
42. What do you want at the moment?:
"Gettin in the Mood for Christmas" by Brian Setzer
[YES GIVE ME CHRISTMAS]
43. What do you want to do right now?:
"Ku Ku Ru" by Miyavi
[Yes. xD]
44. What did you buy yesterday?:
"Get the Lead Out" by Aerosmith
[Yes.]
45. What do you think of me?:
"I Say a Little Prayer (For You)" by Aretha Franklin
[You need it. MENTAL ISSUESSS]
46. What do you think of your neighbors?:
"Draw the Line" by Aerosmith
[Okay...? 8D]
47. What do you think of heaven and hell?:
"Soul Sloshing" by Venus Hum
[Sad. xD]
48. What is your biggest goal?:
"I Wanna Be Like You" by Disney
[I WANT TO BE A MAN, MANCUB]
49. What do you enjoy experiencing?:
"Listen Like Theives" by INXS
[...Yes.]
50. What will you re-post this as?:
"Sweat" by Tool
[Um, no. I won't.]
1 comment:
So how come YOUR teddy bear is singing with angels, and MY teddy bear is at a rumble?
Post a Comment