Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I was at lunch Tuesday, and Neko Senpai told me to come talk to her. I was a bit confused, but I grabbed my lunch and went back to her to see what it was she wanted to tell me. Much to my suprise, she said she wanted me to take her place next year as president of the Japanese Club. She said I was the best person to do it out of everyone, even my senpai, and that I would actually get things done. This is a huge compliment for me, because (as you know if you've read this blog since summer) I've been trying very hard to be more responsible this year. So to have someone say I'm the best person to be responsible in this is an extreme compliment.

This would be extremely beneficial to me, as well as fun. First of all, I'm trying to get the Sterling Scholarship for language my senior year (hence all the language classes), so being the president of the Japanese Club would be awesome. Also, think of all the opportunities I get to corrupt the young, innocent Sophomore minds with Jrock! MUAHAHAHHA! If I do end up being the president, WE WILL HAVE A MUSIC DAY. IT WILL BE DONE. Anyway, I'll stop now. Just wanted to mention that, because I'm really excited.

3 comments:

Hana 羽奈 said...

CORRUPT THE CHILDREN! MANA WILL BE SO PROUD!

ALSO I WANT TO COME.

Lashy said...

DO IT. COME. AND ALL WILL BE RIGHT IN THE WORLD OF DIX.

Hana 羽奈 said...

YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN ACTIVITIES ARE THEN. AND WE WILL MAKE THE WORLD OF DIX BLARE WITH ORGANS OF DELIGHT. 8D