I don't know what to post, I really don't. I don't know why I'm typing this, but I am. I'm so confused, and I feel like a failure. I feel like a disappointment to everyone. Friends, family. I'm not doing what I should. I don't know if I'm able. Why can't I do anything.
I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing, why, or when. I need to talk to Dr Daley. It seems so simple when he tells me what I'm doing, but now I just feel like none of that is applicable anymore. Friends tell me to talk to them, but I don't know what to say. I don't know why I feel this way, why I think this way. I want it to stop, just go on normally with life. But I can't help. I can't do anything. In my attempts, I ruin other things. I don't know what do to. I want to help. That's all I want. I'm useless in the only thing I thought I could do. This doesn't even make sense. I don't even care.

2 comments:
I'm sorry... I'm really just making things worse.
You do help me, Ashley. You're not a failure. I just don't know how to be helped.
You aren't making things worse, Hana. It's not your fault. I'm just having problems right now. I'm sorry, love.
Post a Comment