Hello, my pretties. I think some of you might remember when I posted here to win that pair of Gloomth bloomers? Well, I ended up winning those, and now I'm posting for another contest, but this time it's for Miss Lumpy's 100 follower celebration. The gift basket includes several awesome things, I'll just copy and paste her list here.
♥A tin of my favorite tea by Harney & Sons
♥A screen-printed T-shirt from my favorite local label, I Do Declare
♥A $15 discount voucher for Ophanim, the maker of my custom buckram bonnet
♥A level one Lolita Survival Kit
♥A set of false lashes
♥A handmade Valentine-style postcard from me
I probably won't win, but who knows? Might as well try, yes? So, to enter you just need to post this link one to three different places, and this is why you're reading this. Here's the link~!
Into the vortex!
No comments:
Post a Comment