I feel really good right now. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow morning (which in and of itself is a miracle, seeing as I went in TODAY for the appointment), and I just got meds for the coughing (an inhaler and some stuff to help me sleep as well), and I'm back on the pill! Woo! Last time I was on birth control, it made me feel really weird. I can't explain it, I just felt... Twitchy, I guess. I didn't like it. I stopped taking them, so hopefully this will work better, and they come in a handy little compact that tracks the days for you. (Which is AWESOME because I'm so absent minded and I forget them all the time.) Hopefully that appointment with Dr Daley tomorrow will help, and hopefully these pills will work better. I mean... I love being on the pill, it's amazing not having to deal with my insane menstrual cycles, so I really want these to work. Cause dang it, I love not looking like I got murdered every time I wake up. Might be TMI, but hey, it's my blog. If you don't like it, don't read.
Much love,
Lashy
No comments:
Post a Comment