Well, school started, and I never posted about it, haha. I post about everything except the actual events in my life. Well, like I said, I had to focus on staying in my executive ego, which was difficult, let me tell you. I saw people from say, my biology class, and I would want to just shut down. But I didn't, and I'm so proud of myself! And because of it, I've made a few friends! I think my seminary class is always the one I tend to do it most in; I hate sharing that sort of thing with other people, I feel like it's my personal experience, so I tend to go into sarcasm mode when I walk into the classrooms. But I didn't do that this year! I have Brother Dixon, which will be really fun, and of course he had to have us spend the entire period making friends with each other, haha. I met this really nice girl, Sydney, and we get along really well; she wears lime green all the time and it makes my day. We sat together at the assembly on Friday, she seems like a really cute girl. Anyway, I guess I should go through my classes?
Pre Calculus- Of course, the very first class is math. Well, I suck at math and I hate it, so that's just bound to be a class I don't like... But at least the teacher seems to be one I can understand well. And Aaron and Zac are both in that class (not that she lets us talk), and they both sit close to me, so that's good. Homework help, I guess? Haha. I know I'll need it at some point.
Seminary- I just mentioned this, huh? Well, I have Brother Dixon, and the teacher makes or breaks a seminary class, so that's a really good thing! I'm excited. I feel like I can talk in that class. (Also there are randomly tons of attractive boys in there all the sudden. It seems like our student body doubled and spawned all these attractive juniors and seniors out of nowhere. I don't understand, but I'm not complaining. xD)
AP Psychology- I freaking love this class! My teacher is completely insane, and it's awesome. She talks loudly, goes on rants, throws things around, makes gestures.... I can tell we'll get along well. And, it's psychology! It's so interesting to me! So a subject I love, with an awesome teacher, is sure to make a great class. Not to mention, it's an AP class, so all of the kids really want to learn about it, and are serious students, not just people looking for an extra credit, so we can talk about things. So excited for this class!
Computer Technology- Well, the teacher is really nice, and not strict at all, which is good for a computer class. We have times where we just sit there and type, and she lets us use our iPods, which is AWESOME. Haha, first day of school I walked in and just sat somewhere because I was the first one there. Two seconds later, Bree pops in with this shy looking sophomore and yells "ASHLEY! YOU'RE IN THIS CLASS! This is Ashley, she's cool, sit with her." then promptly shoves this girl into the chair next to me, and walks out. I awkwardly introduce myself, and two seconds later, Moni pops in with another, more hyper looking sophomore. "ASHLEY! This is Ashley, she's awesome, sit with her!" So, I have another sophomore on my other side. I have a flock of them and they all ask me questions and say things like "DO YOU REALIZE HOW AWESOME YOU ARE? YOU STICK WITH YOUR OWN STYLE I MEAN WHO DOES THAT HAT WITH THAT HAIR, YOU'RE YOURSELF, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" and I just sit there going "...Proud of me? O_o?" Anyway. Rant, haha.
Creative Writing- Well, we've had a sub so far other than the twenty minute first period, so I don't really know about the teacher as of yet. But yeah, the class just sits there and writes, which is awesome, because I CANNOT write when people are talking. Yay for quiet writing classes~ <3 There's this girl in there I keep trying to talk to, but never have a chance. It's awkward. alfdj;als. And the girl behind me just randomly reaches up and touches my hair without warning. Bubble, kthx.
AP Literature and Composition- Awesome! After I got past the stress of the homework, I went to class and she went "You're Ashley! Oh, I'm so glad you actually came!" She's a really nice lady, and she makes very interesting comments. (She's the proctor from last year's UBSCT test, the one that told me I was doing a good job on my essay even though she wasn't supposed to, haha) Best of all, SHE WANTS TO HEAR EVERYONE'S INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS, AND SHE'S NOT STRICT AT ALL! She's the exact opposite of Mrs Dart, and she's like an angel after having that devil woman! <3 There are only four boys in the class, and they all have sexy deep voices and are obviously really literate. So awesome. The one that sits next to me (Kevin? Calvin? Something?) is very nice/attractive. Dang, I am full of raging hormones right now. I'm like YOU'RE A MAN I LOVE YOU every time I see a new guy. This could prove to be a problem. Anyway, giving my presentation of Tess of the D'urbervilles next period, and I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be! She's very casual about it, and didn't expect very big presentations at all, I'll be totally fine.
Japanese 2- They combined Japanese 2 and 3, WTF. Apparently there weren't enough Japanese 3 kids to necessitate a whole class, so they just stuck us together. Ooookay, then. So, this will be interesting. It's Japanese, it's going to be fun like last year. I've had the teacher and really enjoyed the class before, so I don't have much to say about it, haha. (And there's this girl that would always treat me like I was stupid, then I was a TA for her ASL class, and was like "I'M TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU AND I KNOW MORE THAN YOU" (but not really, just in my head) even though I know it's really immature of me, but it felt good. Anyway, she came into our class and hadn't taken Japanese for ages, so she's forgotten everything and now I'm like "YET AGAIN, I KNOW MORE THAN YOU, HAHA" and yet again, I feel immature, but it feels so GD good. Ahhh. Anyway.)
Chemistry- This teacher is evil. Okay, as a person, she's really nice, but her class expectations are RIDICULOUS. If you get anything lower than an 80% on ANYTHING, she gives you a zero. So you pass with a B, or you don't pass at all. It's insane. And there's no extra credit, you can't redo tests.... I suck at chemistry, I'm going to die. Oh yeah, and I came in and they were like "OH YEAH THIS IS THE ONLY CHEMISTRY CLASS AND WE'RE FORCING YOU TO DO CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT, KTHX." So.
EDIT: Okay, guys... Watch this video. I know, just shut up and watch it. I'm serious. I'm so confused about life. Seriously, WTF. And Eun's in the back going "8D!!!! I'VE FOUND MY PEOPLE!" and I'm so confused. Why. What. How. And they're all just happy and clapping and acting like it's totally normal. I'm so confused. Why was this on television. Whose idea was this. Why. Why. Skip about thirty seconds in, I guess. Ahhhh. And then he puts on an afro and they start dancing and ahhh. What. Why. WHY. WHY.
Crazy Koreans...
EDIT 2: YOU GUYS. THERE'S ANOTHER ONE. WHY. WHY. And I think knowing what they're saying makes it even more confusing. WHAT. WHY, OPPA, WHY.
Again?
EDIT 3: Okay... I give up on life. How often do you do this, Oppa? Why do you do this? Introducing Leeteuk as a piece of bread wearing overalls. I give up. I just... No.
Breadteuk?
Introducing friggin adorable Dinoteuk.
So cute. >w<
Also introducing the video in which Leeteuk Oppa is a thirsty tree, and Eunhyuk Oppa "breaks his egg."
Poor Oppa...! xD
1 comment:
Sophomores are your life.
Post a Comment