So, school's tomorrow. And I haven't felt nervous at all until just now. Because I have to go to sleep, and then I'll wake up, and the only thing waiting will be school. There's nothing left I can do but just go to sleep and hope school goes well tomorrow. And yeah, I'm aware of how lame I sound. I'm in eleventh grade, you'd think I'd be used to going to school by now, but apparently not. Dad gave me a blessing. I'm kind of out of it due to sleeping meds right now, but basically he told me I have a "quick mind" and to use that blessing, and to know when's the point to go ask for help. I know this is because I'm stubborn and asking for help is saying "Hey, I just failed, I need you to do it for me" and that's really embarrassing.He also told me that I'll have friends, but to focus on being a friend, find someone who is a good influence and may not necessarily come to me first.
I think I need to go to bed. I keep spelling basic words wrong. (Ex That was "works rong") So yeah. Sleep. It's good for you, though it's terrifying how hours slip away behind your back while you're asleep and all the sudden it's morning and you need to get up and go do something even though you have no idea what just happened and since when is it Tuesday?
It's not yet. But it will be when I wake up tomorrow. And I'll be tired. And I'll go shower so I can do my hair and I'll go meet people and hope my executive personality will be meeting them, not the sarcastic or silent personalities, those seem to get people to dislike me. Oh, how odd a person is; broken into parts that are all quite unified. All is me, but me is also we when there's all of these switches to be made. All of them are Ashley, yet none of tem are Lashy but Lashy. Lashy should meet them all somehow. But that would defeat the perpouse of fluxative egos and whatnot. Because then they'd all be Lashy, and what happens when I go to church and need Sister Lashy's ego, what then? Then I'm screwed. So no, executive lashy cannot meet the other lashies. She may be able to beat off the slent Lashy in front of the rodeo clown, though. I hope so. I think I'm going to bed now.
EDIT: THE RODEO CLOWNS ARE TWINS, DANGIT. DOUBLE TEMPTATIN. I WANT TO JUST SHOT UP. BUT I CAN'T SO PLEASE HELP ME EXECUTIVE LASHY.
Edit again: I'm sorry I'm so dumb on pills. :( Sadface.
No comments:
Post a Comment