Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Miss Lucy had some leeches...

Yeah, I feel like I've been leeched for the last nine hours; completely drained. Sucked dry. Thanks school, you're a pal. Kind of irritated and jumpity right now....

Well, anyway. Blog post. I don't think I've written about this yet, and I'm slightly shocked; Hana's going to move in with us as soon as she sells her lease, that's pretty big news, yeah? Haha. Anyway, she's been over a lot more lately and is sleeping here a good lot of the time, so we're pretty used to her living her by now. (Not that it's much different from Lemmy, ha.) Hopefully we can help her be happier and give her a bit of love. :)

Okay, I was planning on some epic blog post, but I'm really just... Dying here. I can't do it, my brain's not working right. More tomorrow, I guess. I have a feeling I'll be just fine once Sunday hits.

Shrivelingly yours,
Lashy

No comments: