Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Twenty Gallon Glass Syringe Filled with Holy Water.

Hm... I'm in a very odd, indecisive sort of mood. I just... I don't know. Half of me feels like laughing, and the other half feels like crying. It's almost as though right when I began to feel happiest, everyone else around me began to hurt, and I feel... Almost guilty about it. The most I can really do is enjoy my blessings and try to help those people to the best of my ability, but... I can't help but feel it. I want to scream from my lack of control. And I want to forget it all and revel in my happiness, but... At the same time, I feel like I need to drop my own joy to help everyone else get theirs. Neither of those is really the correct answer, but... It's difficult to find a middle ground.


x
Lashy

No comments: