Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

100 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I'm stealing this from Nicole. =w=;

1) When I was born, I was bright red with black hair so I looked like a little Indian.

2) My two favorite books are Frankenstein and The Lord of the Flies.

3) My favorite classes so far have been AP Literature and Composition and AP Psychology.

4) I love food a bit too much to be healthy... Both cooking it and eating it.

5) My favorite perfume is Vanilla Lace by Victoria's Secret because it smells like real vanilla, not like sugar.

6) I've attempted the guitar, cello, and piano and have been horrible at all three. I hope to devote myself to at least the bass though, if not the guitar, so I can really learn to play one instrument.

7) I'm attempting to make my first bonnet.

8) My favorite article of clothing is my pair of bright orange bloomers from Gloomth.

9) I've just completed Portal 2 on the PS3 in SP, and now wish to do the same in co-op.

10) I can be just fine without makeup, but I feel ugly if I don't have my hair done.

11) I used to have horrible self-esteem all the way through eighth grade until I decided that I didn't care anymore.

12) Tea heals my soul.

13) I can just sit with my eyes closed and listen to music for hours on end.

14) My favorite decks of playing cards are my Cowboy Bebop and Nightmare Before Christmas cards.

15) I love to craft, but only if there's some uniqueness involved; when I try to make multiples of things, I get bored.

16) Currently, my phone plays the first personality core from Portal 2 going SPAAAAAAAAAACE whenever I get a text. Previously, it played Kamijo saying "Ojou-sama, meeru desu yo."

17) I check my grades obsessively, and it shows up on my most visited sites. Even if I've checked it five minutes before, I still will.

18) I've very smart, but I'm a horrible student and I get bad grades.

19) Some days I'm hyperactive and I can't keep focused, and others I can sit and stare at the floor for hours just thinking.

20) One of my simple pleasures is walking down to the park and either swinging, or laying in the grass to read and/or take a nap.

21) My favorite place to read is out in the sun, though it usually does put me to sleep.

22) I earnestly wish I had the money to be a lifestyle Lolita.

23) Closed-minded people and stupid people are the two things that make me most angry about the world.

24) I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, though I do commonly have a problem with several of the people of the church and how they choose to act/express themselves.

25) I have been diagnosed with and medicated for Major Depressive Disorder, as well as seeing a therapist.

26) I am absolutely terrified of spiders; no matter how small.

27) When I was younger I had trichotillomania enough that I pulled out all of my eyelashes, some of my eyebrows, and had a large bald spot on the left side of my head.

28) I still frequently pull them out, and hide it with my makeup.

29) I am currently reading The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

30) I am a member of the fan club and community The Despair Faction, and it did at some point save my life.

31) My favorite bands are currently Rasputina and Versailles.

32) I am allergic to cats and pollen.

33) Certain prescriptions of sleeping medication make me have terrifying dreams and sometimes hallucinations.

34) My favorite teas are honey vanilla, blueberry, and blackberry.

35) I sweeten my tea with pure honey, not sugar.

36) I went to ALA and hated every second of it; I firmly believe that the only reasons I was meant to go there were for me to meet certain people, and for me to find myself.

37) I hope to someday name a daughter Anthimeria in hopes that she will grow up to be so epic that she will someday become an anthimeria herself, and as such, a living pun. (Hey, you could call her "Mary"...)

38) I have a certain thing for legs... A man with good thighs is super attractive to me, don't ask why. (So yes, Zac, I find it super hot that you shave.)

39) I have certain fascinations with serial killers and Victorian asylums.

40) I secretly wish I was Mrs. Lovett.

41) I'm going to take ProStart next year; I would love to work in the culinary arts professionally, but I can't stand to make something beautiful and delicious just to hand it off to someone else. I have to cherish and appreciate all of my hard work.

42) I sometimes look at people and have disturbing urges to torture them slowly and painfully; I've done it to every one of you several times, I guarantee it. It's part of the reason I went to go see Dr. Daley in the first place. My weapon of choice is a knife because of the beauty of the blade and the control in its manipulation of flesh.

43) I feel very self-conscious of the way I look, but I pretend I don't.

44) I miss having my hermit crabs. I secretly like them more than guinea pigs.

45) I secretly love lingerie.... Slutty lacy things are really adorable to me, I couldn't tell you why. 

46) As you may have guessed from the above, I am a very lusty person. Fortunately my religion keeps me from being a complete slut.

47) Speaking of religion, I am my Laurels' Class President.

48) I am also the Japanese Club President of SFHS. I have been reappointed for next year, as well.

49) I find geeks very attractive; I will not marry a man unless he's very geeky, especially since those are the sorts of people I usually associate with.

50) I just recently got my braces off after two years.

51) I love chapstick, but somehow every time I use it, I get a cold sore, so I always have dry, chapped lips.

52) If I'm self-conscious about something and someone mentions it, it tortures my every thought. If I like the way I am, and someone mentions it, I brush it off and remind myself that they're a small-minded idiot.

53) My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper.

54) My favorite candy bar is an Almond Joy; I can eat dozens of them at a time and never get tired of them. (Though, holy cow, are they bad for you.)

55) I love reading poems, but I hate analyzing them. More specifically, when I'm analyzing them, I feel I'm tearing apart their beauty, then when I'm done, I feel I understand it more perfectly.

56) I have wanted to kill myself several times in my life, and have hurt myself a few.

57) I'm happiest when I'm busy and learning.

58) When I have too much to do and get stressed out, I do better; when I don't have enough to do, none of it gets done.

59) My favorite shoes are currently the pink converse I drew leeches and keys and such on.

60) The world is beautiful and terrible, and I can spend hours staring and thinking about it.

61) Books such as Fahrenheit 451 and Lord of the Flies make me terrified for humanity.

62) I'm a hopeless romantic, and it's an odd schema of mine that I think lovers should die with each other, possibly by the other's hand.

63) My favorite playlist at the moment is my Teacups and Leeches playlist consisting of things such as Rasputina, Emilie Autumn, and Florence + the Machine.

64) Will you still need me when I'm sixty-four? Anywho, I have a whiteboard on which I write everything that needs to be done, otherwise I'll forget about it.

65) Speaking of which, I'm hopelessly forgetful (I forgot where I lived once. Yeah, it's that bad.).

66) I have a miniature Yellow Submarine which lives on my desk.

67) After making it in school, I have burning cravings for hollandaise sauce. (I was, by the way, very proud of my hollandaise sauce; I didn't cook my eggs, woo!)

68) The Fountain is my favorite movie, no matter what anyone says about it. I feel very deeply about it, and it always makes me cry.

69) The Fountain soundtrack is my writing music.

70) I love to sing, but I'm horrible at it. I do it anyway.

71) If I was skinnier, I'd dance.

72) I'm still waiting on my AP test scores; it's driving me insane because I worked myself to tears all year long.

73) I get grey hairs all the time from stress. When it happens, I pull them out and examine them.

74) I flip out every time I see an old model T car; I want to make babies in one. I will someday (as in when I have a good career and/or a wealthy husband) buy several.

75) I secretly wish I was Rococo-era nobility. Corsets and all.

76) I find old Victorian under-clothing super sexy.

77) Come to think of it, I find any Victorian clothing super sexy. I also love steampunk.

78) I'm very good at linguistics and reading/writing, but I'm terrible at math and sciences.

79) I watch mechanical irises and basically have an orgasm.

80) I have a sweetheart for a boyfriend.

81) I am a certified amateur radio technician. YEAH, I'M A HAM.

82) My hair is naturally wavy, and I hate it.

83) I secretly wish I was Emilie du Chatalet.

84) Slender men in dresses are just super sexy, don't ask me why. I have a thing for hips and stomachs, mmmm.

85) I have giant feet; I can wear the same pair of heels as my male friend.

86) I hope to someday live in Japan for at least a year.

87) I read fanfiction all the time. DON'T BE HATIN. I'm a fan of fluff, romance, and angst fics. I hate crack and lemon.

88) My favorite lotion is lemon scented.

89) I should use it more often, my hands are super dry and scaly. (Sorry, Zac.)

90) I find morbidity romantic. A person covered in blood is very attractive to me for some reason.

91) I tend to be obsessive; I could tell you the blood types of several random men in Japan that I'll never meet.

92) I'm in love with nearly every sort of cheese except for swiss.

93) I actually like natto while most gaijin find it repulsive.

94) I would like to learn to tat lace, become proficient in millinery, and sewing clothing.

95) Well... I just ripped two pairs of pants. Lovely.

96) I have enormous boobs and I hate them; I can't fit into any clothing, and they're good for nothing but attracting creepery old men at this point.

97) I get far too attached to teachers because of how I push myself into subjects and connecting to certain people. (I'm still super sad that Mrs. Hillier's gone... ;A;)

98) My favorite pieces of jewelry are my clock necklace, my antique key that I stuck on a chain, my cameo choker, and my pearl necklace.

99) I like to put things in my hair, whether they belong there or not. I'm in love with my miniature top hat.

100) I have raging periods and am currently moaning in pain. I'm on birth control because my hips want babies RIGHT EFFING NOOOW!

No comments: