Wahhhh~ I haven't written in this blog for ages! Sorry about that. Wait, who am I even apologizing to? I don't think anyone other than Brittany actually READS this. Okay, I guess I'll apologize to myself. Self, I'm terribly sorry for not posting here more often, did I make you cry? No, self, you didn't, see I was off doing other important things like surfing the internet and making brownies. Is that very important to do, self? No, self, not really. I should probably do so less, actually. Oooh, I see. So you don't mind me not posting? No, not really, continue to ignore this blog.
Oh my gosh. I'm apologizing to myself, and telling myself it doesn't matter because I have other things to do. *bangs head on desk repeatedly* Okay, I'm going to try starting this post again, and do it in a semi-sane manner this time. *slaps self, starts over*
----------------------------------------------------------------
At the moment I'm sitting on my newly made bed. It looks somewhat out of place in my messy room... There are blankets and dirty laundry all over the floor, and my bed looks all neat and organized; though, that's pretty much the way I like it. I say it all the time, and I'll say it again: I have my piles of stuff, and I know what's in them. I don't organize. This is a tad bit random, but now that I think about it, by bed isn't really organized. However lame this may sound, I have a dolphin blanket acting as my bedspread, and I have many different patterned pillows- Watermellons, Hello Kitty, Cherries, peace signs, weird green squares... It's really quite mis-matched. Not to mention all the weird stuffed animals... I have everything from a white gorilla to a blue carrot which doubles as a weapon against stupid people. It's really fun to whack people with.
Anyway... Ah. I think my attempt at a normal blog kind of failed already. I guess I'll just continue as I'm going... So I finished the live action One Pound Gospel about half an hour ago! That series was so hilarious, and Kame is so attractive. The ending was adorable, too. When Angela walked out in her wedding gown I gasped, she was so gorgeous! Although I was jealous, she got to marry Kamenashi, even if it was just acting... *grumble grumble* He looked so cute in his white suit. >w< Does anyone else think he's completely perfect? Anyone? Okay, just me, nevermind. But the random part at the end after the sponsers and whatnot, was so funny! Kame's sitting there and Ueda walks in (from OPG, not KAT-TUN) and he sees Ueda's head as a giant meatball, and he yells "ITADAKIMASU!!!" and starts assaulting him. X3 So cute.
Ne, Dad just walked in and told me I have to go to bed now... =.= I really don't want to, I never sleep until one in the morning anyway. *glares at the world* Oh well, at least I'm not depressed anymore. That sucked, staying awake in the dark, depressed and just thinking about crap. FAIL. Well, here goes attempting to sleep....
<3 Lashy
No comments:
Post a Comment