Gah, I'm trying to remember to post more. So, shall I begin the description of my day?
So, this morning Brittany had to go take a test for her new college; I won't get into that much, but basically it was for her math placement, and she went sometime this morning. Dad worked from home today so he could drive her, so this morning I awoke to random selections of music from his iPod. I'm not sure why, but when I woke up this morning I was under the impression that it was around eleven, when it was really eight. I figured dad had dropped Brittany off at her test and came back home, and I was feeling a bit disgruntled that I wouldn't be home alone. That might sound weird, but I honestly like it better. I like to practically blast out the entire neighborhood with my music on the stereo upstairs. I absolutely love dancing around to music and singing at the top of my lungs in a way that most people would concider me a freak for, but I can't ever do it in front of people. Not even my best friends, I can only really dance in front of Aisha, and it's completely different even then. Anywho, I love to do this, and it also has to do with pants... And my inability to wear them. I hate wearing pants, and I don't know why. I also love to run around in boyshorts, garters, and thigh high socks, and air-guitar to GazettE songs and pretend I'm Uruha. Yes, I am serious, however sad that may be. *hides head in shame* So I'm a complete dork when I'm alone and I love it.
So that's why I was a bit disappointed he was there. I promised mom I would do a load of dishes this morning as well; last night I had just gotten back from a hike and was too tired, I just went straight to bed. I hate cleaning at all without music, so I wasn't too happy about the fact that he would be in control of music. I was kind of unwilling to get out of bed and do a silent load of dishes, so I tried to go back to sleep. (I don't really sleep much, so that didn't work out so well.) A few minutes later I heard Brittany in the bathroom and I was much relieved. However, I couldn't get up and get dressed, because as I mentioned, she was using the bathroom to do her hair and makeup so I couldn't take a shower yet. I decided to just get out my computer and check a few things until she was done. [NOTE: Ahhhh! The song Relax came on, and I can't stop thinking of Zoolander! XD And yes, I AM really really rediculously good looking, thank you.]
So I went to check some things, as I mentioned. I first went to my LJ account to check up on a certain girl I follow there. I've been very worried about her, she recently got out of the hospital after a suicide attempt, though I won't get into that for her sake. I've lately been extremely concerned for her, and I tend to check up on her every hour or so, because I'm convinced one day she'll take a knife to her thighs/wrists again, and go too far... I know I really shouldn't worry this much over someone I've never even met, but that's the way I am. I can't help it, I always try to console her, however little it helps over the internet. She recently said that she no longer has will to live, but is staying for "another". I replied back telling her to be strong, and that one day she'll find reason to live life for herself again, and I'm so worried. ;A; Anyway...
So I checked that, and got in the shower when Brittany was out. Something's weird with our shower head, I don't know if it freaked out all of a sudden, or if someone screwed around with it, but it's either shooting out so hard it hurts your skin, or there's no pressure at all, and it just sags down. I spent half the shower trying to adjust that, and failing. I got out and dressed in my boyshorts, garters and thigh highs, so I could geek out as afore mentioned. I also put on my black DEB shirt, and vest (which dad made me take off later, because he's a grumpy old man).
Gah... I was planning on an epic long post, but I'm just too... I don't know, I don't have the attention span to sit down and do it right now. I'm just going to leave it at this for tonight. Sorry.
<3
Lashy
No comments:
Post a Comment