I just heard this in a song and really liked it. Sorry it's kinda random, but I felt like posting it somewhere. This is my blog, dangit! XD
Studies show/ intelligent girls are more depressed/ because they know/ what the world is really like/don't you think for a beat it makes it better/ when you sit her down and tell her/ everything's gonna be alright/ she knows in society she either is/ an angel or a devil with no in between/ she speaks in third person/ so she can forget that she's me
LOVE. I really don't like her voice, but I love the music behind it, and I love her personality and fashion sense. I almost wish she would do something like Mana-sama, and write the music and lyrics, but have someone else sing it. I always love her electric violin, and then she starts singing and it just.... Gah.
Ahaha! I just listened to "Thank God I'm Pretty." XD That's hilarious! "Thank God I'm pretty/ the occasional free drink I never asked for/ the occasional admission to a seedy little bar/ invitation to a stranger's car/ I'm blessed/ with the ability to rend a grown man tongue-tied/ which only means that when it's dark outside/ I have to run and hide, can't look behind me/ thank God I'm pretty/ Every skill I ever have will be in question/ every ill that I may suffer, merely brought on by myself/ though the cops would come for someone else/ I'm blessed..." I won't continue, but I'm laughing so hard right now. Okay, it's funnier when you listen to the actual SONG. She's sounding all greatful and all "Thank you, God!" and it's just dripping with sarcasm. XD Okay, I'm done now. *giggle*
No comments:
Post a Comment