Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just ate a jelly filled donut. Nom nom nom. Arigoto gozaimasu, Hebi-senpai! Anyhow, I came to rant about stupid teachers. Or maybe stupid homework. Stupid classes in general. This came up because Mrs Dart (my least favorite teacher) is a gimp. She gave us a short story to read, okay, I like reading, it's about murder, even better. Then she told us to write a sequel to it, okay, that's kinda difficult, carrying on someone ELSE's story, but okay. Here's the thing that gets me. She makes us read it in front of the class. I hate showing anyone things I've written in the first place, so to make me stand in front of a class and read this after hearing theirs- which make me feel insignificant- really sucks. I know I'm just being a whiny teenager (And now Self Pity is stuck in my head), but I honestly hate talking in front of large groups of people. We were sitting in class and my hands were shaking, and I was just praying someone would volunteer so I wouldn't have to read. Haha, I'm a wimp, yes I am aware of this fact.

But yeah, it's not just that assignment, everyone in there hates her. She has no sense of logic, she'll get mad at us for doing something and it will make no sense. Like, she'll say we aren't engaging in the conversation, then she'll get mad at us for taking the enitre class period. The girl that sits diagonal from me got docked on a test because she wrote too much. It's not that there was a set limit, her reasoning was that "There's no way you could have written this much in one period, you must have cheated." SHE ONLY GAVE US THE ONE PERIOD, AND SHE GAVE US THE PAPERS. How on earth could you cheat on writing too much!? Bah. Yeah, just stupid stuff like that. That was my rant.

No comments: