I'm still a bit behind on this AFI mystery, but I'm following it. I'm on page 255 of 272, oh my Gackt, haha. Everyone's brains are totally fried, it's amusing. People keep theorising on the stupidest things.
"I just can't help but think of two songs off of Crash Love for this mystery. After searching on google for "who killed summer," you get a show about six "young music lovers." This may be irrelevant, but while I was on the blogspot, you get these words "What we had slipped away from us. You were mine." Obviously this yells out to track number 12 of Crash Love, "It was Mine" ("What we captured got away, Slipped from us"). So I looked at the character list, and without summer, there's six characters. It is also interesting to note the sixth song off of CL, which is "I am trying very hard to be here." Double that and you get 12 (It was Mine). Perhaps this is completely irrelevant and wrong but even the date, 12-28 if you look at it as 12 with (2+8), you get 10 and track number 10 off CL is "Darling I want to Destroy you." Based on all this I'm assuming somebody close to Summer killed her, maybe Tristan. Just a theory that I came up with..it may be completely off from further solving the mystery but I felt I'd just make note of the track numbers."
Haha. People are kind of giving up at this point and saying "Batman killed her, the end." haha. In the end, AFInewsHQ just gave us the link to submit our answers to win the prizes, and said they'd tell us after the winner was announced. It's amusing. Also, AFI have been nominated for a Shorty Award, go vote, go vote! At the moment, they're fourteen or something, I know they can get up higher. I think Hunter won one last year, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment