Well, hello again, friends. How long it has been, which is strange considering the fact that I've been home all day since Sunday. Unfortunately I am sick, and am currently on eight pills, two inhalers, a humidifier, a saline nasal spray, as well as the one burden of my life... A restriction on carbonation intake. *dramatic faint* Yes, I know. I, whose blood primarily consists of Dr. Pepper, will have to refrain from drinking that sweet, sweet nectar of bubbling caffeine. (Apparently it thickens mucus, which is a very lovely image for you all, I'm sure.) And for what do I suffer these torturous punishments? I was informed today that I am afflicted with bronchitis, a sinus infection, my prior pulmonary hardships, a lack of prescription medication, and ear infections on both sides...! How will I, in my dainty, girlish form, handle all of these burdens? STAY TUNED.
Loves,
Lashy
PS....
What's that? You have a problem with my over-dramatic expression of everything?
Well, then...
2 comments:
You're a weirdo.
Yes, but I'm YOUR weirdo. :D
Post a Comment