Well, as you know, I'm not feeling very well at all lately. At the time I went to the doctor, I felt like someone was stabbing me in the ear, my entire being was pulsating, I couldn't keep my balance, I couldn't breathe, I was coughing, and generally having sick people problems with a sore throat. As you can imagine, not very fun, hence the doctor. I was expecting "Oh, you have the flu" or some such diagnosis, however he gave me a small paper full of medications and do's and don't's. I ended up having bronchitis, a sinus infection, an ear infection (in both ears, however it's particularly prominent in the left ear for some reason... Yeah, still hurts. :C), my earlier asthma/lung issues, and I was off my Affexor. Not cool, haha. Needless to say, I haven't gone to school all week, and I'm on eight pills, two inhalers, a nasal spray, and a humidifier. Also, as you know, I've been banned from my beloved soda.
That's all I have to say about that. Anywho, I'd like to say that I have wonderful friends and they've all made me feel so much better. Zac came over today
Yes, I know, Siwon. *sigh* I'm rambling. Well, during my sick days, I've mostly slept and watched dramas. I've been particularly addicted to the Korean drama You're Beautiful lately, and I'm on episode 10 at the moment. I want to punch Yoo He Yi in the face so many times. Also Go Mi Nam just a little bit... COME ON, CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT SHE'S DOING TO YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU NOT IN LOVE WITH SHI WOO INSTEAD OF TAE KYUNG. :C Though, as of late, Kyung has proved he does have a good heart underneath it all... Even so, Shin Woo would be much better for her. Plus he doesn't have a receding hair line. Just saying. Though I must say the piggy bunny was adorable, as was his tending to her. Awhhhh. One thing I hate about these Asian dramas is that the men are all super attractive and perfect, and then you're like "...Oh yeah. Real men suck. :C" And you want to punch a baby. But that's okay. I shall now show you a random picture of A.N.JELL because they are super attractive.
Jeremy is like Kai and just looks ten times better when he's smiling. But that's okay. :3 (The one on the left is a girl pretending to be a guy, by the way... HOORAY GENDER BENDERS!) OKAY. While we're on Korean bands, I must rant about a few new PVs from SMent these past few weeks. First of all, these guys are on a roll, as always. Pop out an MV from Super Junior, wait one week, and pop out another from TVXQ. Next week it'll probably be SNSD or something, haha. Anywho, the first one, as I said, was Super Junior M, the subgroup of SuJu that sings in Mandarin Chinese. This time, they had some additions to the group, which is odd, and made me kind of sad because Henry and Zhou Mi get little enough attention as it is without Eun and his huge fuzzy hat. (I love you, Eunhyukkie~) Lots of them had weird fuzzy hats.... Anyway. Per usual, I'm in love with the SJM song, but one thing was weird... I actually like the Korean version better than the original Mandarin one. Very odd, indeed. Anywho, I shall now place it here.
I liked Zhou Mi's solo. :) He's so fabulous it hurts. I think he would get along well with Kamijo. Also, Kyuhyun's voice makes me melt so many times over. <3 He's the dongsaeng of the group, but he definitely has the best voice. As I've said before, freaking chocolate covered angels. Anywho, the second one is the new Dong Bang Shin Ki video, which I have mixed feelings about. TOTALLY epic with the Keep Your Head Down playing at the beginning, but... I don't know, the music video is so amazing and epic with all of the guns and everything... It's so intense (and not to mention totally hot, oh my gosh), and then the song is all slow and... Just generally unfitting. Oh well, haha. ^_^
Oh! I'm starting to sew a felt cake box! I bought a round box (somewhat like a hat box... It sounds silly, but it's kind of my dream to make a hat and then decorate the box as a cake... Teehee. <3) and I'm going to cover it in white felt, then decorate it like a cake. I'm excited, it will be cute! I bought some scalloped lace with little pearls in the middle that I'm putting on the base... I don't know what else to decorate it with, though! Probably lots of fruit like strawberries and kiwis because it's such a light looking cake. Hm... Anywho, pictures of that will come~ ^_^
Ramblingly yours,
Lashy



1 comment:
I have so many things to say about this post. I don't even know where to begin. In summation, Zac will indeed go far and Asians are weird.
Post a Comment